2023 UNDER 16 REPRESENTATIVE TEAMS
TRIALS TO BE HELD AT THE MAINPOWER STADIUM, Coldstream Rd, Rangiora
Sunday 30th April - 4-7.30 pm (Skills and Drills Session followed by Games)
Sunday 7th May - 4-6 pm - Trial Games
Sunday 14th May - Times to be confirmed but will be between 10 am-1 pm.
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS A $15 FEE REQUIRED TO TRIAL TO COVER THE COST OF COURT HIRE.
Payment Details for internet Banking: NCNC ANZ Acc.no. - 01 0877 0123728 00
Please insert Player Name as Reference
The U16 Representative teams will take part in:
Tupuranga Champs - Kings Bday weekend 3rd - 5th June at Pioneer Stadium, Christchurch
(Teams will be staying together at motel accommodation in Christchurch for this tournament)
Field Day Tournament on 25th June at North Canterbury Netball Centre
Forrester Trophy Match on 13th August at Selwyn (U16 Gold team only)
U16 REPRESENTATIVE TRIAL ELIGIBILITY
Must be aged Under 16 as at 1st January of playing year
· Open to Female and Male Players
· Must be Year 10* or above at school (*please note this has changed from Yr9 due to Event organiser rules)
· Must be registered and playing with a registered club of NCNC OR registered with a club within an affiliated invited Centre (e.g Hurunui, Kaikoura etc)
· Must be a financial member of such club and NCNC
· Must play a minimum of 3 Grading/Competition Games prior to the tournament
· If playing at 2 centres, must nominate NCNC as their lead centre
· NCNC reserve the right to invite any player to trial
Approx estimated cost for selected players is $300-350 per player, this can range depending on accommodation and travel costs and funding received.
Please Note: Payment plans may be arranged in advance and applications may be made for financial assistance.
* ALL Players playing for a North Canterbury Club team are expected to assist with fundraising to go towards expenses.