2023 UNDER 18 NCNC NATIONAL TEAM
TRIALS TO BE HELD AT THE MAINPOWER STADIUM, Coldstream Rd, Rangiora
Sunday 30th April - 4-7.30 pm (Skills and Drills Session followed by Games)
Sunday 7th May - 4-6 pm - Trial Games
Sunday 14th May - Times to be confirmed but will be between 10 am-1 pm.
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS A $20 FEE REQUIRED TO TRIAL TO COVER THE COST OF COURT HIRE.
Payment Details for Internet Banking: NCNC ANZ Acc.no. - 01 0877 0123728 00
Please insert Player Name as Reference
The U18 Representative team will take part in:
Christchurch Netball Centre Tournament - Kings Bday weekend 4th - 5th June at Bishopdale YMCA, Christchurch
Field Day Tournament at North Canterbury Netball Centre on 25th June
Netball NZ U18 Age Group Champs in Hamilton 10th – 13th July.
U18 REPRESENTATIVE TRIAL ELIGIBILITY
· Open to Female Players only
· Must be Under 18 as at 1st January of the playing year
· Must be Year 12 or above at school
· If a player is Year 12 at school and still Under 16 then the player is eligible to also trial at U18 level
· Must be registered and playing with a registered club of NCNC OR registered with a club within an affiliated invited Centre (e.g Hurunui, Kaikoura etc)
· Must be a financial member of Club/Centre and NCNC
· Must play a minimum of 5 Competition Games prior to Tournament
· If playing at 2 centres, must nominate NCNC as their lead centre
· NCNC reserve the right to invite any player to trial
Approx estimated cost for selected players is $700-800 per player, this can range depending on travel costs and funding received.
Please Note: Payment plans may be arranged in advance and applications may be made for financial assistance.
* ALL Players playing for a North Canterbury Club team are expected to assist with fundraising to go towards expenses.
NCNC has initiated a scholarship opportunity for a player or players that have been selected for the U18 team to represent the Centre at the Netball New Zealand National Event. Find out more at: https://www.ncnc.org.nz/scholarship